Mobile Device Management
MaaS360 mobile device management streamlines the platform set up and device enrollment process to make life simple for IT and employees.
- Select MDM services and configure device enrollment settings
- Send enrollment requests over-the-air (OTA) using SMS, email, or a custom URL
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, using a one-time passcode, or with SAML
- Create and distribute customized acceptable-use policies and EULAs
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
Integrate Mobile Devices with Enterprise Systems
Through the MaaS360 Cloud Extender, enterprise system integration is easy and straightforward, without the need for on-premises servers or network reconfigurations.
- Instant discovery of devices accessing enterprise systems
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office 365
- Leverage existing Active Directory/LDAP and CertificateAuthorities
- Manage BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) policies
- Connect with other operational systems through robust web APIs
Centrally Manage Mobile Devices
MaaS360 provides a unified mobile device management console for smartphones and tablets with centralized policy and control across multiple platforms.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network
- Create custom groups for granular management
- Distribute and manage public and corporate applications
- Securely share and update documents and content
- Define role-based administrative portal access rights within MaaS360 Decommission devices by removing corporate data and MDM control
Proactively Secure Mobile Devices
MaaS360 provides dynamic, end-to-end security and compliance management capabilities to continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Require passcode policies with configurable quality, length, and duration
- Enforce encryption and password visibility settings
- Set device restrictions on features, applications, iCloud, and content ratings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Implement real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Enable geo-fencing rules to enforce location-based compliance
Streamline Mobile Device Management Support
MaaS360 delivers the ability to diagnose and resolve device, user or application issues in real-time from a web-based portal; offering complete IT visibility and control, and ensuring optimum mobile user productivity.
- Access device views to diagnose and resolve issues
- Locate lost or stolen devices
- Reset forgotten passcodes
- Send messages to devices
- Update configuration settings in real time
- Help users help themselves with a self-service portal
Monitor and Report on Mobile Devices
Mobility Intelligence™ (MI) dashboards deliver an interactive, graphical summary of your mobile device management operations and compliance allowing IT to report in real-time across the entire enterprise.
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Configuration and vulnerability details
- Integrated smart search capabilities across any attribute
- Customizable watch lists to track and receive alerts
- BYOD privacy settings block collection of personally identifiable information
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage monitoring and alerting
MaaS360 mobile device management in USA offers security control over all endpoints old and new both of your business. We provide UEM (unified endpoint management) system that is able to manage all the endpoints smoothly. The system supports commonly used platform including Windows 10, iPad, MacBooks and other mobile devices as well that reduce the daily hassles of IT professionals successfully.
We allow everyone to take a month free trial of our services to experience the quality of our work. IBM MaaS360 provides an effective approach to all the businesses that can keep their data secure.
MaaS360 is one of the top names, which give the best mobile device management in USA. With us, you are free to select services as per your specifications and manage mobile devices with more ease.